Terms & Conditions
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Web Labs does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in web-labs.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the web-labs.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to Web Labs .Ltd, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of web-labs.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use web-labs.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of web-labs.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on web-labs.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
- Web Labs, web-labs.co.uk and our logos are trade names or trade marks of Web Labs and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. We have applied for a registered trademark in the name "Web Labs" and we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them.
- However, Web Labs does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on web-labs.co.uk belong to their respective owners.
Privacy and Data Policy
- Web Labs is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Web Labs may change or withdraw any part of web-labs.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Web Labs may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of web-labs.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Web Labs's other rights.
- Web Labs acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Web Labs does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Web Labs's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Web Labs and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming web-labs.co.uk at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of Web Labs and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Last Updated: 10 April 2018