- The content on web-labs.co.uk is for commercial use. This website is not a substitution for good, sound legal advice. Visitors should always consult a legal professional on all occasions when involved in legal matters.
- Visitors to web-labs.co.uk are bound by the terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that is applicable to this site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web. Visitors not in agreement with these terms should discontinue access to the website. Use of web-labs.co.uk deems visitors to have read, accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- All content on web-labs.co.uk is protected by copyright unless specifically stated otherwise. Please refrain from using website content in any manner other than stated in this legal page or anywhere else on the site without Web Labs's express written consent.
- Web Labs uses best efforts to ensure the accuracy of content on the website. Web Labs assumes no liability or responsibility for errors, omissions or dated content on the site.
- All parties involved in creating, hosting and maintaining web-labs.co.uk are not liable for any damages visitors suffer during use. That includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of visitor's access to, or use of, web-labs.co.uk. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on web-labs.co.uk is provided to visitors AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- All graphic content displayed on web-labs.co.uk are either the property of Web Labs or are being licensed. Therefore, visitors are restricted from using any graphic content, other than for personal information and education, without the prior written permission and consent of Web Labs.
- Trademarks, logos, and service marks used on the site are property of Web Labs. Additional items of this nature are used with permission or are granted by law. Visitors without a license can not use this material.
- This site may provide links to other sites not administered by Web Labs. Web Labs is not responsible for content on such sites. Visitors choosing to navigate these sites do so at their own risk.
- All software loaded on web-labs.co.uk is protected by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time or without prior notice. If Web Labs elects to do so all visitors will be bound by those changes whenever browsing and navigating the site.
Last Updated: 10 April 2018