Web Design with Web Labs Design : What matters to us most; our clients and our results
Web Labs Design partner with you to deliver sophisticated, attractive and professional web portals of the highest specifications. Our experienced and talented team of web designers can work with you or with your preferred design houses to produce a website that presents your company to the world in the right way – letting you get on with what you do best.
As a leading software design and development house, we can also integrate our web design services with the provision of other system requirements, including content management systems, back-end development and site search optimisation. With Web Labs, your website can become a seamless part of the way your organisation functions.
Responsive Creation – the design process
- We discuss the client's requirements to determine what kind of website they need
- We work to understand the branding, style and examples of other websites the client prefers
- We determine the appropriate performance, standards, accessibility needs, browser compatibility and navigation structure
- We produce a series of initial design concepts for client feedback and approval
- We roll out the approved design across the website and create webpage templates for further additions
- We test the pages and templates for standards, accessibility and functionality
- We check the integrated system for performance and response times
Informed Integration: Designing for our Content Management Systems
Making you look good makes us look good!
Senior web designer
In addition to designing the 'face' of your website, we can integrate its functioning with our own Content Management Systems (CMS), allowing you to manage and develop your website yourself while your site users do just that - find your site user friendly. We know the diffence between graphic and web design and appreciate the strengths where these design disciplines meet. Our expereinced design studio and our advanced software solutions are a powerful partnership, flexible and scaleable, making them suitable for both small and large organisations, and with our bespoke installation, supported software systems and continual research and development, you will have access to information on new products, techniques, a library of evoloving modules and continual development and updates to your systems.