eCitizen : The next generation of eCitizen brought to you by Weblabs
You'll get to know your customers better with eCitizen from web labs
With channel shifts and top task web strategies many more website users can transact more effectively with your services online. Many of our customers are benefitting from our progressive approach to T-Gov developed over the past decade with Content Master, the enterprise content management system (CMS). Web Labs are leading exponents of Transactional Government in the U.K. With the eCitizen widget for Content Master (and connector for other .Net CMS packages like Sharepoint and even open source!) integration your local authority will become one of the next generation of leading eGov service providers online.
The eCitizen widget from Web Labs pushes content suitable to the active user's location, behavior and needs. By serving your customers with this new way, your organisation is one step further to a service delivery unique to the customers needs all secured with government strength security.
What does it look like?
A easy to use widget based system where citizens can view their tailored content in one place. See our live examples in action at Reading.gov.uk (see preview below), Winchester.gov.uk and Southwark.gov.uk or download our data sheet above.
MyReading on Reading Borough Council website
MySouthwark on the Southwark Borough Council website
MyWinchester on Winchester City Council website
The eCitizen CMS widget can learn a lot about your customer's behavior using our server token technology (that complies with the EU cookie directive). With agreement from the user, eCitizen will begin profiling the pattern of content they enjoy. The more the user interacts, the active personalisation engine sorts content suitable for the user using the Web Labs advanced content classification engine. The result is that eCitizen actively profiles your customer needs so users can be immediately access other suitable services you provide.
eCitizen turns passive users into transactional users
With this widget in your website CMS we know that your customers will become active e-citizens. The library of plugins citizens can use include the following:
Single sign in
- Users can login with Facebook, Google and Twitter for streamlined signup and profile creation.
Users can interact with an optional mobile website version too
- 'Bookmarks' where users can pin 'bookmarks' of urls they need
- 'Recent activity' offers a breadcrumb back to pages they viewed in previous sessions
- 'Feedback' Users can comment on pages and access dialogue with web masters
- 'Polls' voting history - Where users have voted the results will be indexed centrally
- 'Online forms' with progress resolution - Traffic lights system intelligent eForms from Forms Master
- 'Email alerts' profile - user configurable alerts via email for flagged content
- 'SMS alerts' profile - news alerts to the users mobile phone
Geographic content "My Area"
- Mapping with GIS connectors for ESRI, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Plan Access, Map Point
- Google Maps & Google Street View
- Local elections (ward specific results)
- Local councillors by ward and MP
- Bin collection dates
- Recycling sites
- Nearest schools
- Planning decisions near you
- Conservation areas (listed buildings & planning restrictions)
- Smoke controlled areas
- Nearest NHS services
- Libraries, Museums, Sport facilities
- Residents Parking zones
- Nearest transport, Buses, Train stations, TFL bikes
Additional benefits for our CMS customers
As our Content Master Vantage customers know web publishing and the channel shift to online transactional services is made easy. Adding eCitizen to your CMS set up will mean your current suite of transactional services can be plugged into the users personal MyAuthority web page. The sustainable future of you website is guaranteed with this hub for all services you provide from contact to resolutions and self service.
Web Labs components & web Services with plugins for eCitizen include:
- eDemocracy module
- Forms Master
- Leisure Bookings
- Petitions Manager
- Recruit Master
- Refuse Master
Maximising your published resource of your website
Many of your potential customers may not be able to find information of your current website. With eCitizen from Web Labs your current published resource of web pages can be connected using our Breeze plugins where users can bookmark, share across social networks, rate, blog comments, vote in online consultations and add a bookmark into eCitizen.
Leading design with our transactional widgets
Our effort to lead in T-Gov websites is crystallizing with channel shift and the dawn of the eCitizen. Why not benefit from our expertly designed and integrated transactional web services? Our library .NET CMS components all work with eCitizen, and we can integrate your existing (non web labs products) web services in exciting ways!
Contact us for a demonstration or try one yourself on one of our live examples!