Refuse Master : bin unnecessary call centre costs!
Sometimes it's the simple things that cause the most trouble. Phone queries to local authorities concerning refuse collection rules and schedules are a major drain in both time and money – but it doesn't need to be this way. Refuse Master from Web Labs is a specialised version of our Information Management Software that allows you to easily create and maintain an online public information display to answer these queries, without the need for any IT skills or training.
Web hit statistics can be collected and charts provided so that you can see the shift of citizens from the call centres to the web site.
- Upload existing information from a common format database.
- Distinguish different rounds, routes, sectors, refuse types and holidays.
- Flexible and customisable formats.
- Allow searching by date, name or postcode or link to automatic forms for correction of held data.
- Provide printable calendar version for citizens to download and print.
- Link to additional information or other local public services.
- Web statistics to confirm the shift away from phone queries.
- Personalised optimisation from Web Labs, a leader in Public Sector software solutions provision.
Website Screen shot gallery
Click a thumbnail below to view the light box of images
Security: Secure login, works over SSL, roles based security.
Performance: Enterprise level application.
Appearance: Fully customisable display formats.
Convenience: XML web service based - integrate yourself or use our own in house skills.
Economy: Enterprise Licence no extra cost for unlimited Users.
AVDC have been one of the first councils to offer dedicated apps for the next generation of mobile devices. In October 2011 Web Labs introduced APPS for iOS and Android devices. These apps are available for free to download and lets local residents check bin collection timetables with the minimum of effort.