Latest Jobs : Why not work for us?
Web Labs is an innovative dynamic software house and as a result of this we would welcome approaches from talented individuals seeking a challenging & rewarding career.
Web Labs are an equal opportunities employer but can only accept applications from persons resident in the UK with the appropriate work permit.
Web Labs as a policy do not accept applications via agencies and will only interview candidates with the relevant experience.
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE WITH AN EXCITING SOFTWARE HOUSE
Two Graduate Trainee Sales Executives wanted in the London Area
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, financially rewarding and exciting work environment where hard work and talent are rewarded.
We are looking for confident, outgoing and enthusiastic graduates who are determined, self-motivated and hungry for success.
Experience is not essential if you have the right attitude, resilience, determination and drive for success.
The successful candidates will be given individual training whilst in Employment and be allocated areas of London to make contacts and increase sales. This experience will enable you to develop a transferable skill set that can take you up a very profitable career ladder within and outside of our company.
Your typical working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm and you will be paid a basic salary of £12,000 per annum + Commission which could realistic earn you another £25,000.
As a Trainee Sales Executive you will be:
- Calling existing customer and increasing the range of software and services they receive from our company
- Closing sales wherever possible or assisting with presentations
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to organisations in the London Area
- Making appointments to discuss or present our exciting software to new potential customers.
Personal Attributes Required:
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Speak excellent and fluent English and be a good communicator
- Enjoy working in a sales environment.
- Knowledge of computers and web based technology
- Have a persuasive and influential telephone manner
- Be hard working and resilient
- Enjoy competition
- Have tactical and political awareness
The role of Trainee Sales Executive comes with:
- Immediate work
- Monthly Pay and commission
- Career progression
If you are keen to start or continue your career in sales then apply for the role of Trainee Sales Executive now.
If you are applying via email click here